Cottage Violets
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Saturday, February 23, 2008

All Hail to The Queen


As many of you know, Joyce Lucas, affectionately known as Mama Bear, has been named one of Country Living Magazine's Women Entrepreneurs of 2008. Only a handful of women were chosen. That being said, there is so much more to Joyce than a mere spread in a magazine. She is the Queen of Make Mine Pink. Now I could be biased, as I am a new and fledgling member of Make Mine Pink. However, let's examine the facts. She takes every opportunity to connect with her royal subjects. She offers her time, her talent, and her expertise to keep the Kingdom happy and healthy. I joined February 1st, 2008 and immediately she offered a mentor to help this newbie out. Janet of Janet's Creative Pillows, the nicest lady-in-waiting you'll ever want to meet, greeted me warmly and showed me the ropes. I still ask her questions, and she always comes through. The Royal forums are a wealth of information. Joyce gives one the opportunity to learn, and mature in the fine art of E-Enterprise. So lets all shout it out, "All Hail to the Queen". I don't think she heard it, let's try it once more, "ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN." If you haven't had a chance to look around at Make Mine Pink, head on over there. You will be glad you did. Here are some royal photos, taken without the authorization of the Queen. So don't tell on me, okay? Now, if you really want to read a better account of the Queen, I'm attaching Sharon of C'est Chouette's blog site: http://www.cest-chouette.blogspot.com/ . Definitely go and read it.








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your generous and creative tribute! It is such a pleasure to have you with us at MMP Theresa. Your charm and sense of humor has brightened many of my days!
xxoo
Mama Bear er.. I mean The Queen.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous post Theresa. I wish I could join the other ladies that are traveling to Chicago to see MB get her award. I just know they are going to have a blast. I joined MMP last summer. If there is any way I can help you please I am just an email away. ~ Lynn

gail said...

OMG, I did it. I got you listed on my blog. YEAH!!! now with that being said, that was a great post.LOL I am fairly new too, dont you just love everyone. Well, go on with your bad blog self and get down. We are learning, and its fun....xxoo gail

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Theresa - that is so cute! Enjoy your weekend!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Theresa ~ That is so cute ! I love the crown ! I agree wholeheartedly !
xoxo,
Lori

Eileen & Karen said...

What a great way to honor Joyce! Way to go Theresa!
Eileen
Forget Me Not Dreams

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Just too Funny! I love it~ Perfect way to honor Mama Bear!

Roxie Morrow said...

What a sweet post for the Queen of networking (aka Mama Bear). We love her so, she has done so much for so many. Thanks Theresa for showcasing one amazing woman!