I received an award. Awesome....Little old me from humble beginnings, rewards and prizes. Woohoo. Thank you Stephanie at http://www.shabbyinpinkboutique.com/ for the award. Now I must return the favor, so 10 (count'em 10 of you have been targeted) other people will receive the same award and HERE WE GO (in no particular order except Stephanie):
1. Stephanie at http://www.shabbyinpinkboutique.blogspot.com/ you are one of the nicest people at Make Mine Pink and really made my day. I would like to make your day!!!
2. Janet at http://www.janetscreativepillows.blogspot.com/ , you were the best mentor and always available even though I know now what a busy person you are. You help make MMP what it is today.
3. Lynn at Vintage Nest, http://www.lifeatcedarhill.blogspot.com/ , you truly know the meaning of nesting, and how to be an encouragement.
4. Ann at Green Oak Antiques, http://www.magpiecottage.blogspot.com/ , you never mince words and always tell it like it is, with an amusing touch of your lovely sense of humor. Your blog is like reading a letter from a close friend.
5. Karen/Eileen from http://www.forgetmenotdreams.blogspot.com/ , you overcame blogophobia and are well on your way to becoming Blog Queen, and you have the nicest retro logo I have ever seen.
6. Dianne of http://www.mamaspocketbook.blogspot.com/ , you related on Make Mine Pink the other day what a lot of ladies were feeling, and helped them pour out some feelings that needed tending to. You are also my favorite technogeek, lol, and Pursemaker extraordinaire.
7. Andrea at http://www.thebrownbee.blogspot.com/ , you are uproariously funny, but I suspect there are deep waters running under the surface. Can't wait to see your boutique when your plans come into fruition.
8. Karen at http://www.sweetnecessi-teas.blogspot.com/ , I always love reading your forum posts, and I love visiting your website and looking at the tea cozies. Good luck at CL.
9. Lori at http://www.katiesrosecottage.blogspot.com/, you are the perkiest and sweetest lady at Make Mine Pink. You always encourage, but never push yourself forward. Plus, I seem to get more traffic from your website, so a double thanks to you.
10. Janet from http://www.beloved-creations.blogspot.com/, you are so beloved for giving all the ladies a chance to be on blogtalkradio . I also think it is wonderful that you are caring for your Grandmother. God Will Bless You Mightily, and already has.
There you go. So although most of you don't know me much, now you know how you impact the lives of others. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY, WEEK, MONTH, AND YEAR.....God Bless You All.