Marie of SavonMarie soaps, and Miss Andie of BrownBee have tagged me to tell you seven things about myself you might not know. Well, Marie and Miss Andie you asked for it so here goes:
1. At work, they call me the walking dictionary and say I read the encyclopedia as if it were a novel. I rank high on their geek-o-meter.
2. I am older than Godzilla, and my asst. dispatcher never hesitates to remind people of that fact. He is fascinated by the whole situation, lol.
3. Gabby, Miss Violet Teacake and the Girls are so real to us, that we talk about them at work like they are REAL, lol. (you will have to read Gabby's Bunny Tails on the site , if you don't recognize the names.
4. I have been married for 35 1/2 years to the same man, and still love him dearly. We don't have any children, except each other, lol.
5. I resemble Aunt Bea from The Andy Griffith Show, and seem to have a lot of her screen personna's attributes and mannerisms.
6. I have been known to belt out any old tune that comes to mind, anywhere, anyplace. I also whistle a lot (that one was for free, lol). I am very eclectic in my singing, whether gospel, big band, pop, show tunes, lounge songs. This is for my pleasure only (I am unaware that I am doing it most of the time), and people get used to it, usually.
7. If I had it do to over again, I would have pursued being an environmental engineer. I believe God has given us dominion over this earth, (just like Adam over the garden), and He has a sensible solution for everything irresponsible we have done to this earth. Example, snails eat sludge as their part of cleaning up the environment. Or water running through sand and rocks help purify it. In other words, for every natural resource God has given us there is a natural way to clean up the dross. Oh dear, I have gotten started haven't I. Oh yes, it makes me really angry when a celebrity chains him/herself to a tree after riding there in a 6MPG limousine, snorting cocaine on the way, while lounging on fur seats. Ludicrous to say the least. Let's be sensible.
Ooooh, that was fun, but a trifle boring, so sorry!!!!