Cottage Violets
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Thursday, July 3, 2008

And The Winner Is - SILENA

I went to that random counter everyone talks about and put in the numbers 1 and 30, and it chose 16. I counted down sixteen names and there was dear Silena of the Enchanted Valley Boutique. Congratulations, Silena . You have won the first ever Cottage Violet's blog contest. Contact me and let me know your e-mail address. Since you are a sister member of MMP, I would love to toot your horn a bit. Silena's website is truly enchanting, she's a girl after my own heart. She obviously loves to shop for her customers, and pick just the right treasures.





It's Pink Friday- Romantically Roses over at MMP and here are some of Silena's gorgeous offerings. This is a lovely box with silk ribbon accent. Oooh-la-la






This is a tres' chic 5X7 painting of roses on canvas. Someone's very talented!!!!




This is just too beautiful for words. It is a platter and sugar/creamer in the rare Mikasa pattern called Country Roses. It is a rare find, and Silena knows quality when she sees it.




Click on any of the above pictures and you should go right to Silena's Pink Friday Page on her website. Enjoy looking at Silena's treasures. I know I did. You will find just the right item.

Remember, it's Independence Day, and Freedom has never been free. God Bless You and God Bless America, Please!!!! Thanks, Theresa

2 comments:

Inka Smith said...

Congrats Selena,
You are one lucky girl to get that gift cert. I love your site too! Lots of pretties going on there.

Thank you Theresa for the great contest. Hope you have another one real soon.

Inka

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa, Happy Friday. MMP's Friday shopping with a twist snuck up on me this week so I didn't get to participate...maybe next week. There is just so much going on the summer is just flying by....scary. Congratulations to Selena on winning your first blog give-away. Hope you have a perfectly fabulous weekend. ~ Lynn