Cottage Violets
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Monday, June 16, 2014

I ♥♥♥♥ My Cottage Violets

http://www.cottageviolets.com/item_183/Heart-Of-My-Heart-Coasters.htm
I really do love my Cottage Violet's. I hope you love my shop too. Cottage Violet's has received a little makeover  huge makeover. Catherine at Avalon Rose did an awesome job and has a wealth of knowledge to impart.
I love Cottage Violet's so much I am adding handcrafted crocheted heart coasters to the website.
 Click on the picture to see them at Cottage Violets . After you check out the coasters, click the home button at the top of the page and watch the slideshow on the home page.
I hope you like Cottage Violet's new look. I am adding new products daily and I will be having a grand re-opening as soon as I get the shop adequately stocked. Plus, we'll have a sale and other surprises.
Here's a picture of the lavender heart coasters, too. I'm adding lots and lots of handmade items.
http://www.cottageviolets.com/item_186/Heart-of-My-Heart-Coaster-Lavender.htm
 

I couldn't resist using this picture of an Aynsley Wild Violets cachepot with handmade dishcloths setting next to it, all available at Cottage Violets. Oooooh, good times are ahead aren't they!
 
http://www.cottageviolets.com/item_182/Aynsley-Wild-Violets-Cachepot.htm

"We may pass violets looking for roses. We may pass contentment looking for victory" Bern Williams

Have a Blessed Day filled with thoughts of Violets, Theresa




1 comment:

Carolee Crafts said...

Ooh these are so pretty Theresa, love them. have never mastered the art of crochet, can knit but would love to learn one day. Have a great week x