Cottage Violets
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Ivy League Pick

We're not talking prestigious schools here! We're talking china. English Ivy fine bone China! Ha....
If you haven't noticed Cottage Violet's loves English china. All sorts of patterns and companies call our name. They say choose me, choose me.
Well, I have chosen. This is my favorite ivy pattern of all time.
It's Colclough's English Ivy Leaf pattern. A lovely leaf pattern on a creamy white background. It is versatile and the best mix n' match pattern I think I've ever seen.
We have 6 trio's available. Mixed with six set's of your own china and that's twelve eye catching tea time favorites.
Here's the eye candy now:
http://www.cottageviolets.com/item_49/Colclough-English-Ivy-Leaf-Trio.htm


Beautiful, wish you were here, Theresa


 

No comments: